Sunday 23 January 2011

National Press

Yep, I'm included in a national publication - http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2011/jan/23/king-james-bible-reading-bath

Albeit a small mention, but still - how exciting! This is a really interesting project that I was able to get involved with having previously worked on the festival last year. Do come along if you can.

I've been spending my 2011 so far on trying to broaden my horizons, get my name known further afield and learning more about the 'business' side of this industry. With moderate success. The thing is, there is a fine line between information and intimidation, and it's very easy to feel far behind the pack. BUT! You can now find me on the Young Vic Directors' Genesis Network, working at the Bath Literature Festival and potentially working on the Liverpool 'Write Now' Festival later in April.

Small steps. Long game.

No comments:

Post a Comment