So, it's been a little while since my last post. That's mostly because my days have been filled with the following:
1. Sifting through hundreds of applications for auditions for 'The Importance of Being Earnest'
2. Preparation for, and beginning my second project as visiting director for BOVTS.
3. Taking part in the 24 hour plays in Bath - the third time I've done such a mad thing, but one of the best.
4. Tackling my newest challenge - a one-man TIE show. Can't say much at this stage, just that it is something I've never done before, has the potential to reach a lot of people, and is really testing my skills as a director. Exciting!
5. Various trips back and forth to London. Mostly social.
So it's been quite a good period of time. And I tentatively feel like I've taken one of those little steps forward in my long game.
How marvellous. Let's enjoy it for now...
PS my iTunes thinks it's Christmas. No, iTunes, I don't want to hear Al Greens 'Christmas Song' on the first of June. Thanks.